In order to ensure that the emails sent to your customers are not marked as spam, it is essential to verify your domain.
You need to create three CNAME records to your domain's DNS settings in order to verify your domain.
Follow the simple steps as listed below:
- Log into your AfterShip account.
- Go to Settings.
- Click on Customize emails.
- Click Edit on the Right-Hand side panel of Contact Details.
- Click Verify Domain, a pop-up window will come up on screen specifying the unique values of CNAME entries.
- Create CNAME records to your domain's DNS settings. It may take a few hours to reflect these settings.
- Click VERIFY NOW.
- Upon successful completion the page should look like the following:
The sending domain is now verified for shipping notifications to be sent.