When using AfterShip tracking link or adding tracking numbers via CSV Upload, you will be asked for a courier slug. A courier slug is a unique code for each courier in AfterShip that identifies a particular courier to deliver tracking information.
Find courier slug
- Go to https://www.aftership.com/courier
- Download the courier list csv and search for the courier name, or
- Search for the courier by entering name of the courier
- Click on desired courier icon
- Check the URL
- Find the slug as indicated in below example URL: