Installation steps for OpenCart extension for 2.x
- Download the new extension from here.
- Ensure the downloaded extension filename is ending with .ocmod.zip.
- Login to your OpenCart store as an admin user.
- Ensure you have FTP enabled on your server. Refer here on how to enable FTP on your server.
- Ensure the FTP user has the correct permissions to read/write the OpenCart directories.
- For proper FTP usage, it is recommended to install QuickFix.
- Go to Extensions > Extension Installer.
- Click Upload > select the .ocmod.zip extension you had downloaded earlier > Click Continue.
- Go to Extensions > Modifications. Click on the Refresh button.
Go to Extensions > Modules > AfterShip Track Shipment v2.0 and click Edit
Enter your AfterShip username, api_key and change the status to Enabled. Click on the Refresh button.
Verify that module is Enabled and the Courier List from AfterShip has been updated in OpenCart.