AfterShip is a tracking solution provider and do not physically handle the shipment of packages in any way. AfterShip is integrated with 400+ couriers to track and display the latest status of your package only. That is why AfterShip cannot help if your package is stuck in transit for very long time.
Delivery time varies a lot from country to country and is dependent on type of service chosen by your courier.
Some services may take as long as 3 months to ship a package from one country to another e.g. China to Brazil.
On top of this there are additional checks e.g. custom checks done by various countries. This all may add to show your package in transit for a long time.
What should you do?
- Always note down the type of service used by your seller and ask for approximate number of days it is going to take for delivery while placing order.
- Always check with your seller about customs agreement and duties. You should clear it beforehand whose responsibility is it to pay extra duty charges.
- If Package is coming from overseas (other country), it is safe to assume that delivery may take longer than usual in few cases.
- Reach out to your courier/shipping company along with shipment tracking number and additional details e.g. name, address etc.
- Request your courier/shipping company to check status of your package.
- In case you do not have tracking number with you or you are not sure about which courier/shipping company is handling your package, please reach out to your seller/shipper to obtain this information.
- You can also check with your shipper/seller about the service type used by him and approximate lead time to obtain delivery.
- You may consider using premium delivery methods in future. This will bring faster delivery and peace of mind to you.
For courier phone number and shipment tracking, please visit: https://www.aftership.com/courier