If your package was marked delivered but you didn't receive it, the package may have been accepted by your neighbors or security guard. It may also happen that your package was marked delivered by mistake. If however, delayed order updates are the cause of your worry, these may be the reasons.
Reasons why there may be no update on packages
- Delivery time varies a lot depending on the service type chosen by the courier
- Depending on the destination a package is being delivered to, the delivery may sometimes get delayed. For packages coming from overseas (other countries), it is safe to assume that delivery may take longer than usual.
- Delivery may get held up due to a delay in completing customs declarations.
What should you do?
- Request your courier or shipping company to check the status of your package.
- Ask your shipper or seller about the service type used and estimated delivery date
You can easily get courier contact information from AfterShip’s website. In case you don’t have the tracking number or are not sure about which courier or shipping company is handling your package, please reach out to your seller or shipper to obtain this information.