AfterShip is a tracking solution provider and do not physically handle the shipment of packages in any way. AfterShip is integrated with 400+ couriers to track and display the latest status of your package only. That is why AfterShip cannot help if your parcel is gone missing.
Your delivery schedule/date is maintained by your courier/shipping company and they are solely responsible to take care of your delivery along with seller/shipper.
Delivery time varies a lot from country to country and is dependent on type of service chosen by your courier.
Some services may take as long as 3 months to ship a package from one country to another e.g. China to Brazil.
What should you do?
- Always note down the type of service used by your seller and ask for approximate number of days it is going to take for delivery while placing order.
- If Package is coming from overseas (other country), it is safe to assume that delivery may take longer than usual in few cases.
- Reach out to your courier/shipping company along with your shipment tracking number and additional details e.g. name, address etc.
- Request your courier/shipping company to check status of your package.
- In case you do not have tracking number with you or you are not sure about which courier/shipping company is handling your package, please reach out to your seller/shipper to obtain this information.
- You can also check with your shipper/seller about the service type used by him and approximate lead time to obtain delivery.
- You may consider using premium delivery methods in future. This will bring faster delivery and peace of mind to you.
For courier phone number and shipment tracking, please visit: https://www.aftership.com/courier