AfterShip provides you detailed order status information at every step of the shipment’s journey. Shipment status at any time is given by one of these statuses - in transit, information received, out for delivery, delivered, an exception occurred, expired or delivery attempt failed. All you need is a tracking number to track packages easily at AfterShip.
Reasons why there may be no update on packages
- Delivery time varies a lot depending on the service type chosen by the courier
- Depending on the destination a package is being delivered to, the delivery may sometimes get delayed. For packages coming from overseas (other countries), it is safe to assume that delivery may take longer than usual.
- Delivery may get held up due to a delay in completing customs declarations.
What to do if there is no update on your package for long?
- Request your courier or shipping company to check the status of your package.
- Ask your shipper or seller about the service type used and estimated delivery date
You can easily courier contact information from AfterShip’s website. In case you don’t have the tracking number or are not sure about which courier or shipping company is handling your package, please reach out to your seller or shipper to obtain this information.