The language of any tracking page gets set to English by default. To let customers check the status of their parcel in the local language, you will have to change the language of your tracking page manually. Here are a few methods:
Using Aftership account
- Go to the 'Tracking pages' section and choose the page you want to edit
- Click on 'Actions' and then choose 'Edit' from the dropdown menu
- You will land to the settings of your selected tracking page, so click on 'Actions' and then tap on 'Edit languages'
- Go to the 'Set default language' option and choose the desired language
- Hit on 'Save' to finish the process.
On tracking page URL
In these examples, bold letters — “it” and “zh-Hans” — are representing the language code.
From browser settings
You can change your browser's default language settings to set up a native language display.