There are preference rules for the language displayed in the tracking page.
This feature is only applicable to tracking page theme "Sake"
Below are how the rules are defined.
1. First preference for display language will be the language code in the tracking page URL
ex 1: https://vidhyaaftership.aftership.com/it/
ex 2: https://vidhyaaftership.aftership.com/zh-Hans/
2. Second preference will be for the language chosen in the Tracking page
3. Third preference will be for the language passed to the tracking number when the tracking number was added to user's account via API.
4. Fourth preference will be for the browsers default language
5. Fifth preference will be for the Default language chosen in your AfterShip account Settings -> Language
If none of the above are chosen, the tracking page will be displayed in English.