Add Judge.me to your AfterShip account to collect product reviews which help in increasing your store's conversion rate, organic traffic, and buyer engagement ultimately leading to a boost in product sales.
Integration with Aftership would also help you send out review request immediately as soon as your products get delivered by receiving delivery updates provided by AfterShip.
Judge.me provides you full control over your reviews/emails where AfterShip would play a vital role in making the process more systematic and structured by providing proactive updates.
- Get more reviews by automatically sending out review requests immediately after your products are delivered and you get notified via AfterShip.
- Straightforward pricing which includes truly unlimited review requests, orders, and imports.
- Request for reviews via email or SMS (via SMSBump integration)
- Instantly loaded reviews (Shopify metafields) to increase page speed.
- Select your email template and let Judge.me ask your past and current customers for reviews automatically.
- Share individual reviews on all major social media: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Tumblr.
- Supports global marketing platforms like Shopify, Shopify Plus, WooCommerce, BigCommerce.
Connect AfterShip to Judge.me
- Sign up for AfterShip account.
- Make sure you have an active Judge.me account and have upgraded to Awesome.
- In your AfterShip account, go to Settings>API.
- Copy the default API key listed or you can create a new API Key specific to Judge.me as per your requirement.
- In Judge.me, go to Settings>Integration>Admin Backend>Aftership.
- Enable the AfterShip Integration and paste in the AfterShip API Key
- Set other timing conditions (minimum wait time, maximum wait time) for AfterShip.