AfterShip now provides SSL certificate for users with verified custom domain to initiate a secure session with browser. Enabling this feature ensures that custom domain tracking page has a secure connection.
Enable SSL feature
- Create CNAME entries to setup custom domain.
- Update custom domain on the account brand-settings page.
- Go to tracking page.
- Enable SSL on the tracking page.
- Non-enterprise users: $10 for 30 days
- Enterprise users: Free
- Enabling or disabling the SSL will take time depending on verification time taken by Cloudflare.
- Enabling SSL will charge for number of days remaining in the billing cycle.