AfterShip analytics feature enables you to get insights into your account performance with an interactive dashboard. With this unique feature
✅ View key metrics
✅ Study customer behavior
✅ Generate customized reports
✅ View shipping performance
✅ Deliver improved customer experience
The options for analysis that are available at the moment are:
- Tracking page
With Shipment analytics, you can view and generate reports for the number of shipments tracked, top couriers, top destinations, exception shipments. You can also audit the below-given aspects.
- Delivery rate: It gives a percentage of shipments delivered. It is calculated as below:
(Total number of shipments delivered / Total number of shipments tracked) *100
- Valid tracking rate: A valid tracking number is one for which at least one checkpoint status has been received. Valid tracking rate gives a percentage of orders confirmed as shipped, by the carrier. It is calculated as below:
[Total number of shipments - (Total Pending + Total Expired) / Total no of shipments tracked] *100
- Return to sender rate: It gives a percentage of shipments that are returned to the sender. It is calculated as below:
(Total number of shipments returned to sender / Total number of shipments tracked) *100
📄 Tracking Page
Tracking page analytics allows you to study customer behavior by providing details such as the number of visitors, session duration, bounce rate, and calculating marketing clicks. Reports can be sliced and diced to get an in-depth analysis of the tracking page performance.
Stay tuned to experience this feature.
🔧 Customizable predefined filters
Reports related to shipments and tracking page can be tailored on the basis of below-predefined filters:
- Date filter: Defines the time period for which the data related to shipments or tracking page has to be viewed
- Metric: Provides a quantitative measure of key performance indicators, for e.g. shipments, visits, etc
- Dimension: Adds context to metric for further examining data, for e.g. order, location, etc
- Precision: Specifies the duration for which a report has to be generated i.e, for a week or day