Upload a CSV file to AfterShip and automatically update the status of multiple shipments in a single go. You can update the status of 5,000 shipments in one upload.
Points to consider while filling the CSV template:
- Duplicate information will be overwritten i.e. if a tracking number is added twice, the status will be overwritten by the one in the higher row
- You need to mention tracking id or tracking number & slug
- If you are mentioning additional notes, they should be inside quotation marks. For example “This is a note”
- Maximum allowed notes length is 1024 characters
📝Fill up the CSV template
- Download the CSV template > Input details > Mention the shipment status under user_marked_as_completed column > Save changes
user_marked_as_completed value is case-sensitive and must be one of DELIVERED, LOST, or RETURNED_TO_SENDER
🔁 Update status via CSV
- Go to Shipments page > More actions > Update status via CSV
- Upload the updated CSV file > Update
You will receive a CSV upload status email once the file has been processed. The email will be sent to your registered email address.