Appmaker enables mobile commerce for your WooCommerce store in a few clicks. Grow your sales and revenue with beautiful native Android and iOS mobile apps for your brand. Enjoy a seamless order tracking experience across 700+ couriers worldwide including UPS, DHL, FedEx, and USPS from your smartphone by integrating AfterShip with Appmaker.
👉What’s more in store?
- Track and manage shipments from a single shipment visibility dashboard
- Resolve delivery incidents faster with real-time tracking updates from the couriers
- AfterShip track button for a single-window view of the current package status and location
- Keep shoppers informed about their order status with proactive push notifications
- Enable post-purchase engagement and upsell with a beautiful branded tracking page
Connect Appmaker to AfterShip
Connect your WooCommerce Store to AfterShip
To enable WooCommerce AfterShip tracking from your mobile app, you need to make sure you have an AfterShip tracking plugin installed in your WooCommerce store.
- Login to WooCommerce Dashboard > Plugins > AfterShip > Install > Activate
- Locate AfterShip's WordPress API Key and connect AfterShip to WooCommerce
Create your native mobile app
- Login to your Appmaker account > Go to WooCommerce mobile app
- Enter URL of your WooCommerce store > Choose a method > Edit app name > Submit
Install Appmaker Plugin
- Go to WordPress admin > Plugins > Add New
- Search for Appmaker WooCommerce > Click install and activate the plugin
Connect the app to your site
- Go to the Appmaker dashboard > Manage app > Copy the access key
- Go to Your WordPress admin > WooCommerce > Appmaker App Settings
- Paste the API credentials > Activate
- Go to the App dashboard > Upload your app to iOS and Android app store