Integrate Klaviyo with AfterShip to form long-lasting relationships with your customers by automating the post-purchase communications. Its native integration with AfterShip enables tracking information via webhooks to be transported to Klaviyo in real-time, thereby automating a series of emails with shipping data.
“In a nutshell, as soon as the delivery status changes in AfterShip, Klaviyo adds the change and the tracking number to the customer profile, making it easier to trigger follow-up and drip campaigns.”
What Data Syncs from AfterShip to Klaviyo?
- Customer order ID
- Shipment tracking code
- Shipping events - In Transit, Shipped, Available for Pickup, Failed Attempt, Exception, Out for Delivery, and Delivered.
Generate AfterShip API Key for Klaviyo
- Go to AfterShip API Settings
- Click Generate API Key. Name it ”Klaviyo” for clarity. Click Generate API Key again. Copy the ”Klaviyo” API Key from the dashboard.
Connect Klaviyo to AfterShip
- Login to your Klaviyo account or signup if you haven’t yet.
- Go to the Integrations tab > Find AfterShip under All Integrations >Click Add Integration.
- Under the Integration settings > Paste the AfterShip API Key in the API Key field > Select Connect to AfterShip.
Your AfterShip account is now successfully connected to Klaviyo.
- Refresh the page and from the Setting Up the AfterShip Webhook section, copy the Webhook URL and go back to AfterShip.
Setup the AfterShip Webhook URL
- Go to AfterShip Notifications.
- Scroll down to the Webhooks section > Click on Add webhook URL.
- Paste the webhook URL you copied from Klaviyo here > Click Save.
- Go to the Events section > Select the All events checkbox to send all the shipping events and order statuses from AfterShip to Klaviyo.