Customer reviews are a great way to see what is hindering your shipping process and driving customers away. Allow customers to leave order shipping experience review for delivered shipments via the branded tracking page in just a few clicks.
How does this feature help?
- Nurture customer relationships: get customer feedback to improve your shipping experience and build a long term bond with your customers.
- Build brand credibility: improve your services with the feedback you receive from customers and build trust in your brand.
- Boost repeat purchases: customers are bound to make purchases from your store if they feel a personal connection with the brand.
- Boost organic search rankings: customer reviews make up to 10% of the ranking factors on Google!
Which shipments can customers review?
Customers can review shipments that have been delivered. Once customers receive their order, they can leave shipping experience feedback through the AfterShip branded tracking page link.
Shoppers can rate their experience on a scale of 1 to 5 and leave comments or suggestions.
How do I monitor customer reviews in AfterShip?
You can view a detailed analysis of shipping performance reviews under the AfterShip Analytics customer reviews section. Get a breakdown of customer ratings by stars, view what factors draw customers to your online store time and again, and find out what customers feel should be improved about your shipment delivery process.
Enable “Customer reviews” feature
- Select the Tracking page for which you want to enable the feature > Customize
- Scroll down to the “Customer reviews” section > Enable
- Save theme